7.17.2012

Team Contiki Does the Bs!

A couple of weekends ago, I went on a team building trip with work to Bristol & Bath!  It was an experience on several levels:

1) I've never been to Bristol or Bath (yea and I've been in the UK for 20 years?!)
2) I've not been out with my work mates properly yet
3) I've not been on a 'Contiki'! (It's not the real mccoy, but we went on one of our new coaches, had a tour manager and driver).

It was an epic weekend not to mention tiring but here's a snapshot of what went down...


Day 1 - Bristol town for a scavenger hunt where we had to find answers to questions around the town and take photos. Dinner at riverside restaurant then followed by a booze cruise down the Avon stopping at a few pubs before hitting Reflex and a kebab before bed.

Day 2 - A visit to the Roman Baths and a wander around the beautiful town of Bath then back to Brom-Vegas.

I really enjoyed myself! Thanks Contiki.

Txx

4 comments:

  1. Looks like such a lovely place - I've never been either! Can't beat a good kebab before bed!

    Laura
    mee-and-thee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to go! It's such a beautiful town xx

      Delete
  2. This looks like such a fun time! I visited Bath once and it is beautiful!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely going back there again... want to bathe in the Roman bath spa xx

      Delete