8.11.2011

I received a lovely present for my birthday... it was a voucher for Stylistpick!  If you don't know about it already, it's basically a personal shoe stylist website where they ask you some questions about your style icons etc. then they present you with a selection of shoes, bags and now jewellery in a 'showroom' for you.  This is a monthly subscription of £39.95 including delivery.

Here's what I picked out for my present...

~It's wrapped beautifully~








I chose a pair of brogues because I hardly ever wear high heels as much as I love the look & thought of them.  So with these, I can wear it to work and right through Winter as well.

StylistPick really thought about their customers because it was wrapped like a luxury brand and there's the small details like the polaroid sticket, thank you card and even put in a little gift - a bracelet!

Sign up and get it for 25% off in August! You can always cancel the subscription if you want.



Have you shopped on Stylistpick before?

Love Txx


9 comments:

  1. lovely pick! they have so much character

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those brogues are gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes are amazing. They look so wearable. Also love the bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shoes, classic brogues. A great choice! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your brogues are gorgeous and wrapped lovely :)


    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Which market are you going to be selling at - so exciting!
    townhouses for sale in mississaugacomo ganhar dinheiro na internet

    ReplyDelete