3.27.2012

Day in life...

Greenwich market in the brilliant sunshine... it was so busy every man and his dog was there and it's not even the Olympics yet! Dread to think what this place would be like come June - August.



I found this out when I got back... I now live in a Royal Borough! Bit of a suprise there...


Good ol' Cutty Sark's refurbishment after the fire is almost finished for this summer. Can't wait to see it's former glory restored.



Artistic photography with the alphabet...



Love love love these chicken doorstops. I'm broke at the moment but when I'm back in the game.. these are one of the first things I'm going to buy!







I love the coasters in the photos.. they're like tiles but with awesome designs. I'm definitely having me some of them when I have my own place.

No comments:

Post a Comment